The processing of personal data by the Organizer (RODO)Definitions
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU.L.2016.119.1) - hereinafter referred to as "RODO".
- Personal Data - within the meaning of the definition in Article 4(1) of the GDPR or “RODO”, personal data means any information relating to an identified natural person or a natural person identifiable by one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person, including first and last name, contact number, email, device IP, location data, an online identifier and information collected by means of cookies and other similar technologies.
- Policy- this Privacy Protection Policy.
- GDPR / RODO – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. General data regulations: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32016R0679
- Service and Products - organization of access to online or offline events, package access to specific events, as well as the sale of related products and services related to World of Dance Czechia.
- Associated Services - services or functionalities provided or made available by the Company or by third parties, including services provided under separate regulations, which support the Company's main activities or facilitate Users' use of the Company's services, including by financing, securing or advertising Transactions.
- The Company - Responsible for the organization of events and conducting business activities during the “World of Dance Czechia” is Mikhael Mrykhin represented as an individual entrepreneur company “Mikhael Mrykhin” Ul. ROBOTNICZA 42A, 53-608 Wroclaw, Poland NIP: 8982283155 / VAT EU: PL8982283155 , REGON: 523193913. Contact with the Administrator is possible by means of a postal operator to the address: Ul. ROBOTNICZA 42A, Wroclaw ,Poland or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transactions - the conclusion of contracts for the sale of Tickets or Products on the Site.
The Organizer informs that:
- The administrator of the personal data processed by the Organizer in connection with the execution of the event is: Mikhael Mrykhin, conducting business activity under the name: "Mikhael Mrykhin" , Ul. ROBOTNICZA 42A, 53-608 Wroclaw, Poland NIP:PL 8982283155, REGON: 523193913 . Contact with the Administrator is possible by means of a postal operator to the address: Ul. ROBOTNICZA 42A, Wroclaw ,Poland or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Personal data such as: first name, last name, date of birth, e-mail address, and telephone number or other collective data, will be processed by the Administrator in order to organize, conduct and promote, give access for customers to "WORLD OF DANCE Czechia” - on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) RODO, i.e. implementation of the agreement concluded as a result of the application for the participation of the client and acceptance of the Event Regulations; Article 6(1)(a) RODO in the scope of processing of the customer’s personal data.
- Customer’s personal data can be transferred only to persons authorized by the Administrator. Recipients of your personal data can be entities entitled to obtain them on the basis of universally applicable law, entities performing public tasks on the basis of a separate agreement on the entrustment of personal data, and entities providing services to the Administrator in connection with the organization of the Event.
- Customer’s personal data in the form of images will be stored by the Administrator for the period necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, but no longer than 5 years. The period of processing may be extended each time by the period of the statute of limitations for claims if the processing of your personal data will be necessary for the Administrator to establish or assert possible claims or defend against such claims.
- Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area and to international organizations.
- Customers’ personal data will be processed manually or automatically, will not be processed by automated means, and will not be profiled.
- The Administrator would like to assure you that all persons whose personal data is processed by the Administrator have the relevant rights under the RODO, including in particular: the right to access the data, including the right to obtain a copy of such data, to rectify, erase, limit their processing, portability, as well as to revoke the previously granted consent to processing (due to the nature of the Festival, however, this will result in the refusal of admission to participate in it); and other rights in this regard in accordance with applicable regulations. The exercise of the above-mentioned rights, however, must not violate the rights of third parties.
- The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure all physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use, or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.